About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A few more scarves

Here is the latest round of infinity scarves that I am making for Christmas gifts. There are actually 6 - 2 of each fabric, since that is how many I can get out of 1 1/2 - 2 yards of fabric. The greenish blue is Odds and Ends by Julie Comstock of Cosmo Cricket from Moda, the stripe is Amy  Butler's Midwest Modern, and the coral pink is Silent Cinema by Jenean Morrison from Free Spirit



 These fabrics were approved by the mom of the recipients. I took photos of potential fabrics at the Fat Quarters Quilt Shop (thanks to them for their allowing me to do that) and emailed them to her. She picked ones the girls would like and that is what I bought. I am going to give the second set to my kids' teachers for Christmas. I have a couple more to make for Christmas gifts with some more Little Black Dress (in taupe) yardage I got from Burgundy Buttons during their sale. Then I think I am done with scarves.




No comments:

Post a Comment