About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, August 31, 2012

One thing I did today...

Today was the first day of Littlest Miss' "preschool" where I do little projects and learning worksheets and things with her. After doing some workbooks and got out this puzzle I found at Target. I had to have it for our preschool and for my own creative play.







It is so FUN!

 You know I am going to track down a few more!

 

3 comments:

  1. haha~you can design HST quilt blocks! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool puzzle it would work great for my grandsons. They love puzzles. Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com New follower from Austin TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a quilter's kind of puzzle. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete