About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Done and Done!

I got busy yesterday and knocked out the binding on the Cherry Sweet Road to Ireland and Texas In-Spur-Ation!

The back and binding.

This was one happy little girl!
 
Chery Sweet Road to Ireland - Pieced and finished by Amy Whetten, quilted by Cindy Alford of Alford Inn and Quilt Shoppe, Van Alstyne, TX. Started August 2010, finished Sept. 2012. Pattern is from Fat Quarter Quilts by M'liss Rae Hawley.

 
Texas In-Spur-Ation pieced, hand quilted and finished by Amy Whetten,  Started Sept. 2010, finished Sept. 2012. Pattern is In-Spur-Ation By The Quilt Asylum, McKinney TX.



Backing is a  super soft flannel.

 I hand quilted Texas In-Spur-Ation. Both quilts were fully machine bound.

 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Feels so good to cross some WIPs off the list, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finishes! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Cherries are always perfect on a quilt. And laaa! Hand quilting. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, I came over from Pam's Scrapideux list. Love the uniqueness of that In-Spur-Ation pattern, it's totally different! And don't you love seeing happy smiles on quilt recipients?

    ReplyDelete