About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pillow Fight for a Cause: First pillowcase





I made my first pillowcase to donate to Malynn's Pillow Fight yesterday as well as started my pillow sham for the toddler bed.


The donation pillowcase



I used the Roll it Up pattern from All People Quilt to make the pillowcase. They are so fast and easy! I have one more girly one to make, (it is rolled and ready to sew), and 2 boy ones that are still yardage.
Come join in and help Malynn reach her goal!

Click here to visit today's link up.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun PILLOWCASE!! Thank you so much for being part of the Pillow Fight!!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pillowcase! I love the fabrics you chose and look forward to seeing the others too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry fields forever. :) Looks great! Come check out our cases for the Pillow Fight!

    ReplyDelete