About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Seriously, Wednesday seem to be coming faster and faster. Check in with Lee at Freshly Pieced to see who else is making progress!
As for me, I am going to K.I.S.S. it today and just keep it simple. One W.I.P. report.

Do you know what this means?
 
  I finally started my Supernova cutting!

I just got the first strips done, but I made progress. I am happy with how the fabrics are looking together, but I think may need to add one or two more shades of brown. I'm not sure yet.


I probably could have done more but I have had a major case of the yucks. I think it is just allergy related, but man it is taking it out of me! I hope to have more progress (as in actual stitching) before Thursday, but I am not going to push it.

5 comments:

  1. Nice fabrics! I actually like the zing of just the one brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabrics - they are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more of these. the supernova quilts are so fun. Hope you are feeling better soon. My allergies have been up. The downside of flowers blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Supernova quilt will be great, I hope you feel better soon - it is definitely allergy season for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Supernova cutting! : ) Your fabric is beautiful and I know it will turn out fab. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete