About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Cockeyed Cake

This is an easy recipe that you make right in the baking pan. My kids love it, and it doesn't need icing. (Of course icing is delicious on it as well!)




Cockeyed Cake

1 1/2  cups sifted flour
3 TBSP cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt

1/3 cup oil
1 TBSP vinegar
1 tsp vanilla

1 cup cold water

    Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, sugar and salt. Pour into a greased, 9" x 9"square cake pan. With a spoon, make 3 grooves in dry mixture. Into one pour the oil, vinegar the next, vanilla in the last. Pour cold water over all of it. Beat with a spoon until it’s nearly smooth. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment