About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Soap Saver experiment

* Update* before you make this, read our family review HERE.

These little bars of soap are fantastic for kids! And there are usually tons of coupons out there so you can stock up on them. My stash ran out a while back and I have not gotten any coupons lately so the kids have had to use regular bar soap.  They don't like how slippery it is, so I came up with a plan.

I have a bunch of baby wash cloths, the small, thin, soft ones that I thought would work well.
I just took one of those and made a little pouch to hold the soap. I have had the kids test it out for a couple of days and it works nearly as well as the Buddies. We will have to wait to see how it goes when the soap gets really small.

Here is what I did:














This one is a tad loose. I may turn it again and stitch another line to tighten it up. You want the soap to fit nice and snug for as long as possible.

I think I may use one in our shower too. :)

& I will do a follow up review post when our soap runs out!

Have a great day!

1 comment: