About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Some finishes.

 First 4 blocks for the baby quilt. Just 3 or 4 more to go.


I made a pillow case for ME! It is cream and purple. I know it is hard to tell in the photo. The band is a rich eggplant-y sort of purple and there are tiny purple flowers on the body.


Baby girl likes it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love those blocks! Cute baby girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! Love the color combinations!! Baby girl is the perfect accent for your new pillowcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning blocks and the last photo is so cute - awwww :-)

    ReplyDelete