About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Blog in town!

One of my local quilt shops has started a blog at http://alfordinn.blogspot.com/ .
I am sure Cindy would love for you to go check it out and let her know what you would like to see on the blog and in her shop.
Plus they just became Handi-Quilter reps and I happen to know they are going to have a screaming deal here pretty soon on a free motion machine if you are in the market.
You can book retreats with them as well (and if you do you can visit me too!)

Be sure and tell her Amy from Harriet Homemaker sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment