About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Another year older..

Wow! It has been a year since my last post! Crazy!
 A lot has changed around here.
I got another job this summer, in addition to going back to work at the ballpark. One of my local fabric/sewing shops was hiring and wonder of wonders, they took me on. I still have a lot to learn about the many sewing machines that we sell as part of my job. But for the most part I am enjoying the people and the fabric and projects that come with the job.
I taught a class, have made a few shop samples, sold one sewing machine, cut hundreds of pieces of fabric, folded miles of Minky and generally had a good time.
You can see pretty much all my projects on Instagram where you can find me @amyjodubya.

No comments:

Post a Comment