About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cheater Cherry Cobbler



Cherry Dump Cake (Easy Cobbler) 

1 box white or yellow cake mix 
1 cube butter, Very cold (melted does not work as well, but you could do that if you like.) 
2-3 cans cherry pie filling 

Heat oven to 375ºF.
Pour Cherry filling into a 9”x13” baking pan.
Spread cake mix evenly over pie filling. (Lumps are fine.)
Chop butter into small pieces and sprinkle over the cake mix.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool until just warm. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
* Alternatively, use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the cake mix, then dump over the cherries.


No comments:

Post a Comment