About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to me! Haha!
 Blogging is not on my radar at the moment. Instagram (follow me) and Facebook are my connections to family and friends these days.
But, March is here TOMORROW! How did that happen?
In March, I join in with the Scientific Quilter to "March Along" and sew for 15 minutes every day. Which means the blog is going to get a little bit of action for weekly check-ins.

I have a couple of goals for this March.
 1- Learn to load my mom's quilting frame so I can get going on finishing some tops I have.
 2- Work sashing and cornerstone blocks for my Thangles Buck a Block quilt.

Not much but it should be enough to fill my 15 minutes a day.

Feel free to March Along too!

http://scientificquilter.com/2016/02/18/39-2-introduction-audio-to-march-along-2016/


No comments:

Post a Comment