About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter Baskets

Last year I made a really cute and easy Easter Basket for my littlest miss. Since Easter is nearly upon us I am sharing the link to the tutorial again.




You can find it at Sew Lux Fabric and Gifts Blog HERE.



I am making these baskets for my bigger kids this year. They do not have handles, which may make it slightly awkward for the egg hunt, and are on the small side, but I think they will be really nice for them to use these all year on their nightstands or dressers to keep their stuff in. The tutorial is found at The Sometimes Crafter HERE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment