About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Another Diaper Clutch



A friend of mine is having her first baby so I made her a diaper clutch.
 I love these! If I had time I would make 2 for her. One for the diaper bag and one for the car for the "emergency stash". I added a wrist strap with the theory that it would be easier to carry while carrying the baby. Sometimes you don't want to haul the whole diaper bag, so I think this makes it easy to just grab the essentials and get 'er done!

The original tutorial can be found HERE.
You can view my other diaper clutches on Flickr in my Diaper Clutch set.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment