About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Marching Along!

http://scientificquilter.com/2014/02/26/34-3-announcing-the-march-a-long-for-2014/


It's that time again! Time to dedicate myself to spending at least 15 minutes a day crafting during the month of March. Hosted once again by the lovely Darla at Scientific Quilter.

Day 1: I made my list of things I want to work on this month.
Day 2: Blogged about March Along (this actual post) * UPDATE I also set up my temporarily permanent sewing station in my bedroom and prepped for a project as well as put away some fabric and batting that was laying around.

I will probably blog once a week or so about March along, as I have limited time that I allow myself to use the computer right now.

Will you join in?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment