About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Marching Along: Week 1 summary

http://scientificquilter.com/2014/03/09/34-5-march-a-long-2014-week-1-report-in/


This week went fairly well, as you can see below. I can't for the life of me remember if I did anything on Friday.




March Along 2014 
Week 1
Day 1 Made a list
Day 2 Blogged and set up sewing space
Day 3 Shopped for bag, cut fabric (see photos above)
Day 4 Started reading Shape Workshop book, planned coloring book appliqué project with Miss K.
Day 5 Got sick
Day 6 Searched online for fabrics for a commission project, made Strawberry Jam with Miss K

Day 7 ?

 And that's my week 1! Not too shabby. :)

 I'm of course linking up at Scientific Quilter's March Along.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment