About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Along: Week 4 Summary


http://scientificquilter.com/2014/03/30/34-8-march-a-long-2014-report-in-for-you/

I did a little better this week. I was pretty much focused on the commission bag, searching for fabric and hardware, sketching, and testing. I also finally started making my kids' Easter Baskets. I made one, thought it was too small so made another, but then decided to keep the original size. I need to get fabric for the boys. Seems I don't tend to buy fabric that appeals to them. :)

Day 22 Fabric search
Day 23 Nada
Day 24 Fabric Search
Day 25 Cleaned up sewing space
Day 26 Made test Easter baskets (tutorial here), read quilting book (Simply Retro with Camille Roskelley: Fresh Quilts from Classic Blocks)



Day 27 Fabric search, bag sketch
Day 28 Zipper pocket test (sort of worked, but I need to keep tweaking it)




Day 29 Bag notes
Day 30 Bag notes 

Linking up at Scientific Quilter's March Along.

 

1 comment:

  1. good to hear you got a bit of stitching done... cute baskets too.

    ReplyDelete