About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Along: Week 3 Summary

http://scientificquilter.com/2014/03/23/34-7-march-a-long-2014-week-3-report-in/
http://scientificquilter.com/2014/03/23/34-7-march-a-long-2014-week-3-report-in/

 I am reporting in for my 3rd week of the Scientific Quilter's March Along (craft every day for 15 minutes). Not such a great week for crafting. It was just a really busy week and when I was not busy I was exhausted. The 2 things I completed have been on my to-do list for a while.  The first were 8-10 more fabric Personal Progress folders for the incoming Beehives at church (which I forgot to photograph before I delivered them today). I have been working on them since December I think. January at the latest. I had them about halfway done a while ago and kept putting off finishing them. I had to finish the majority of them before April because that was when they are going to be presented.

The towels I had purchased in February to applique as Valentine gifts for the ladies I Visit Teach. Well, that didn't happen, so I found some other fabric in my stash and did a Monogram instead. They turned out cute. I just wish I had thought to get one to make for myself! :)

Week 3 
Day 15 No craft time
Day 16 Read the Sewing with Oilcloth book
Day 17 No craft time
Day 18 No craft time
Day 19 Made appliqué Kitchen Towels



Day 20 Seriously No craft time
Day 21 Finished the PP Fabric folders (tutorial from ohbabyredding.com)

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks are just like that. I like your monogramed towels. I'm sure they'll be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete