About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcome Gnome Pillow : Part 3 complete

I finished the embroidery on the Welcome Gnome Pillow I am making. For the most part it was an enjoyable experience. Doing embroidery makes me get tense from time to time, so I would have to set it down and relax for a bit.
Also, it was kind of funny at one point, that my needle was squeaking through the fabric and giving my husband the willies.


I haven't pressed it. I am leaving it hanging in my bathroom hoping the steam will help it out a bit in getting rid of the hoop mark. In a few days I will press it and put the borders on it.

I just noticed I forgot to put my Gnomey's eyes on. :) Guess I better fix that.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment