About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Aaahhh... a lovely little quilt top

I spent a fair amount of time sewing over the weekend. We don't do the whole Superbowl thing, and we stayed home from church since 4 out of 6 of us were sick. That meant lots of free time.

I was able to finish the baby quilt flimsy that has been on my plate since last January! Woohoo!  I will need to get more backing fabric since I used about half of what I had purchased for it in the top. And I need batting as well, so it is back on hold for the moment.

I am just so glad I finally made it this far! Yay!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment