About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Toiletry Pouch

I discovered I needed a new pouch for toiletries to keep in my bathroom and for traveling this coming week and having seen a few of Noodlehead's Open Wide zippered pouches popping up around the Internet, I thought it might work well for what I needed.

I made the medium sized one. As per my usual I had a couple of hiccups with the instructions, like the vague instructions about hiding the zipper in the middle before stitching around the pieces, and bending the zipper 90 degrees. I never did figure that one out. But since I have experience with zipper pouches I got it done with only minor stitch ripping.

And now I have a cute new bag.



Measures about 10" x 7"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment