About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm still here!

Just a quick note to let you know I am still around. I am just too busy to post most of the time. I barely have free time to craft and what little time there is for that has been Halloween costumes. I will have a tutorial up soon for the buntings, not that they really need one. They are pretty straightforward and most of the steps are already out in webland. But I did one anyway, since I had a couple of people express interest. :)

A somewhat recent project photo for you just for interest sake.


 This is a pillowcase that sadly was lost in the mail on it's way to a sweet girl going through a bone marrow transplant. Her mom has a sort of running joke that they are Ninjas so I made her a ninja pillowcase. So sad it got lost. :(

If you are interested you can read about her here:
https://www.facebook.com/ourlittletasteofheaven?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline
http://ourlittletasteofheaven.blogspot.com/

Hugs to you all and happy crafting!


 

1 comment: