About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Uptown Zoe Messenger Bag




I love making the Zoe Messenger bag by Schlosser Designs and I had an excuse to make another for a friend who needed a classic but useful and stylish bag. She told me to make it with neutral colors, no frills, and it needs to look nice with a variety of styles. I think I succeeded. She loved it anyway. The grey fabric is a shirting with a subtle wine colored stripe running through it. The wine colored fabric I have no idea beyond that it is from David Textiles.
And just for fun I added a matching pen I made with the wine colored fabric.

Linking up with Randi at Show and Tell Tuesday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment