About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cleaning house

Hi all! I am probably not going to be posting much and I am also deleting a lot of blogs from my reading list. I hope I don't offend anyone. I just have gotten to where there is just too much "stuff" in my life and I need to clear some of the clutter. I am mentally and emotionally overwhelmed at the moment and simplifying can only help.

I will keep my toes in the water, so to speak, leaving a few blogs on my list and a few podcasts.

I will still be sewing and crafting and cooking. Just at a slower pace.

This blog may end up dying out. I don't know yet. I will see how things go.

Right now, I need me, my husband needs me and my kids need me.
I appreciate your understanding.

 Amy
 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! Good luck! You can do it! (I have been trying to do this, but it is harder than I thought.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much time the Internet can suck from our lives isn't it? The people in our actual lives are the most important. I totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself Amy..i know how you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself and your family! Sending you big hugs. I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete