About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: An Oldie but a Goodie; Peanut Butter Blossoms

http://www.bhg.com/recipe/cookies/peanut-butter-blossoms/


As a kid I never liked peanut butter anything. Peanut butter was totally gross. But as I get older my tastes seem to change and I eat many things that I didn't like as a kid.  Not long after I got married, my mother in law made these when we lived near them and I tried them and was hooked. I have since added lots of peanut butter "things" to my list of likes. I made these the other night for my husband. (Peanut butter cookies in just about any form are some of his favorites). I ate WAY too many of them. :) It makes about 50 cookies.

The recipe I use is from my Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book. They have conveniently provided the recipe HERE on their website (which, FYI,  is a great resource for lots of cooking and baking tips and recipes!)

Enjoy!

 

2 comments:

  1. You are so kind to make those beautiful cookies for him. Save some for me. ;?@

    ReplyDelete