About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pistachio Bread

A gal who works at Fat Quarter's Quilt Shop teaching classes also has a blog where she shares about her life and what goes on at the classes and things of that nature. It is called Tattered Threads and Willing Hands (but the URL is http://julieisa.blogspot.com/).This week she posted about a class and she shared links to recipes she used for the food.

One of the recipes was Pistachio Bread, which in reality is cake, but  I guess if you make it in a bread pan...?  My husband enjoys pistachios so I asked him if he wanted to try the recipe. I have never eaten a pistachio so I probably would have passed this one by if he had not wanted to try it.
And well, it's delicious! It makes 5 mini loaves or 2 regular loaves.



You have to  post a comment on her blog where you can leave your email for her to send you the recipe.
 I am going to respect that and not post the recipe here. But seriously, go ask for it. D-LISH!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment