About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pinterest Worthy

I read this great post (Pinterest Worthy) from Melanie today referencing an article about St. Patrick's Day Celebrations. I may have read the same one. (It is flying around Facebook.)And I agree with both. 
Here was my comment on Melanie's blog.
Amen to you all! Craft for fun and family not for Pinterest. NO ONE CAN DO EVERYTHING! I only go on Pinterest when I need specific ideas. My Pinterest link in my bookmarks opens to MY boards not the whole of Pinterest to keep me from getting sucked in, bogged down and overwhelmed. It is a great resource but is not the be all end all of life. :) Moderation in all things is good.
 I have enough pressure in my life to be a rock star ;) without Pinterest Fabulosity adding to it.

What do you think?

 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comment! Craft for fun and family. What a great concept, that more people need to remember. It's great to be noticed, but we shouldn't strive for notoriety, takes too much work, eh?

    ReplyDelete