About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Photo Friday (with some words too)

Playing catch up with a couple of projects from the last week.

Pots o' Gold made of recycled fruit cups painted with black acrylic paint and filled with Rolos. My kids actually got chocolate coins in theirs. These were for the gals I visit teach. I gave them with the St. Patrick's themed Stay Put Kitchen Towels too.



The special one for the younger girl I visit teach. I did not give her a towel. Instead I used the printable from http://www.eighteen25.blogspot.com/2013/02/anti-pinch-polish.html and put a tiny bottle of green glitter nail polish in.


For Family Home Evening we have been going through the boys' Faith in God Books and doing some of the goals as the lesson. One of the 11 year old goals is to:"Read “The Family: A Proclamation to the World.” Make a list of things you can do to help strengthen your family and make a happy home. Share the list with your parents or Primary leader." So we did that. Then I printed the Proclamation and made the other printable and put them in a document frames I got for a couple of dollars at Target. I used Crayola Window  markers to write our month's goals on the printable.



Littlest Miss needed a basket for the playgroup Easter egg hunt. I used the awesome tutorial at http://sewlux.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html. The lining fabric is only upside down on the side you can see. :) Of course.


Some of the baby quilt cut. The baby is still not here. The race is on! (I hope it's a boy 'cause this is going to look very "boyish".)
 Enjoy your weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment