About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

March Along: Week 3



This week was hit and miss more than last week. And I have done 0-nada-zilch work on UFOs. I technically made my minutes goal, but did not sew or do something sewing related every day. It was  a busy week. Friday was my only appointment free day.

Sunday 17th - No sewing time
Monday 18th - 45 min Sketching quilt blocks, 2 hours testing quilt blocks

One of my testers. It is very pretty in person. Phone photo coloring is not fabulous!


Tuesday 19th - Made Easter Basket

http://sewlux.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html


Wednesday 20th - No sewing time. Time? What time?

Thursday 21st - No sewing time.

Friday 22nd - Toddler Tea Towel Apron gift for a party Saturday morning. I would have liked to fancy it up a little but I was stumped. No fabric I had on hand went with it. I did have a brainstorm after I gave it to her, to use the top that gets cut off for a pocket. Next time!

http://harriethomemakerstrikesagain.blogspot.com/2013/03/toddler-tea-towel-apron-tutorial.html
 
Saturday 23rd - Cleaned and organized sewing area. Ahhhh. So much better!


March Along Podcast link: http://scientificquilter.com/2013/03/23/30-3-sneak-attack-marching-in-the-march-a-long/




2 comments:

  1. I like your projects. I looked at the link for the tutorial of the basket and I have put it on my Must Make List. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!
      If you make it, read the directions all the way through before you start. :) There are a couple of spots where knowing what to do ahead of time helps.
      It is a pretty fast project. I think it took about an hour and a half to make.

      Delete