About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

UFO number 2 in the bag!


When the cat's away the mice shall play. :)

My husband is gone to Arizona for the weekend for a funeral and that leaves me with free time in the evenings after the kids are in bed to sew. So... another one bites the dust!

The year old UFO Jolly Holiday Pillow is complete. (Well, minus a pillow form. The one I used is one of the pillows that decorates my bed and does not fit well at all!)

Jolly Holiday Pillow - 01/26/13 10:06 PM - Amy

It was my first time making pleats and I was very glad I had my cheap little seam-guide-maker-thingy.





 I don't intend to keep up this pace.This just happened because I would like to complete  2 UFOs a month and I am running out of month and have a couple of other sewing commitments to finish. So I picked a small UFO to see if I could knock it out. Yay!

 

1 comment:

  1. Your cushion cover is delightful! The pleats just finish it. What counts is that you completed two UFOs - small or not.

    ReplyDelete