About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

FNSI results


In spite of multiple interruptions from a certain 3 year old who did not want to stay in bed, I accomplished a fair amount last night during my Friday Night Sew In time. :)
  

 For starters, I cut the infinity scarf I am making for my sister to give to her friend.
A little Prince Charming anyone? :) Her friend likes frogs and I immediately thought of this line. I was lucky enough to find some for a very good price and my sister liked it. I hope to get it stitched up today and into the mail.

The I finished quilting the last 6 squares on the Christmas Table Topper.


I trimmed it up and made the binding and attached it.


That is one UFO complete!  25 left to go. :)
 


 

7 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, as does everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to finish a UFO.....now to drag out my box. You have given me inspiration. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing a UFO....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for one UFO down, Amy! Love the table topper fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You really got a lot done. Love the scarf idea too.

    ReplyDelete