About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas!


As we head into the week before Christmas, I want to wish every one of my wonderful readers and friends a very Merry Christmas.

We have spent the last several weeks dealing with illness after illness and I am ready to relax and enjoy the holiday season. The gifts are wrapped, gingerbread baked and enjoyed, wassail simmering and warming us all...

It is likely that the blog will be quiet for a few weeks, while I spend time with my family during the holidays. I hope that you all will be able to do the same, treasuring this special time of year, celebrating the birth of the Savior with the ones you love.



Remember those folks who are enduring heartache and tragedy in your prayers, and do what you can to help those around you.

Take care and have a wonderful Christmas and I will see you soon!

2 comments: