About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent

Our little tree - 2011

Today is the first day I should be using my fabulous advent calendar. Unfortunately it is still not done. I am going to try to work on it today if I get feeling better. I got the cold that all my boys had over Thanksgiving and the last week. Does anyone have any great ideas for advent activities? I have found a few things, but I wanted to kind of poll my readers too and see what some of your favorite things are. My sister made a book and music advent for us one year that uses scriptures. However it is packed somewhere in the Christmas boxes in the garage. When I find it I will see if I can share it here somehow. I think another activity today needs to be to get my husband to start hauling up the boxes and tree so we can decorate. My kids are old enough now that I can just sit on the couch and direct while they do all the work. :)

Here is a little video to set the mood for Christmas.



Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment