About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Vote for Cherry Sweet Road to Ireland!

The theme this week at the Quilting Gallery is "Quilts for the Little Ones", so of course I had to enter Littlest Miss' Cherry quilt.


I would love it if you would visit the contest once voting is open on Friday and vote for your favorite quilt for little ones! And hopefully one of them is this one. :)
I will post a link to the contest page once all the quilts are submitted and the contest is open for voting.

You can also submit a quilt to the contest. Just read the rules and guidelines here:
http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-fun/weekly-rules/

Have a great day!


 Weekly Themed Quilt Contests


 

No comments:

Post a Comment