About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back soon!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and tell you that I am still around, just busy with not much time to edit photos and post. I have a few recent projects to share but it will probably be next week before I get to share them. My son is getting baptized on Friday, which means family in town (YAY!) and getting ready for all that is keeping most of my free time occupied.

Have a great week and I will be back in a bit. :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with family in town for such a special occasion. Congratulations to your son on his upcoming baptism. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on him getting baptized! What a happy time!

    ReplyDelete