About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

What size?

Ever wonder, when you are perusing new quilt patterns and see that size "60 x 80 inches", what that translates to when you put the quilt on a bed? The Quilt Asylum just shared a helpful picture today on their blog to help you out!

Click the button to visit the link!


 In other news I am busy, busy, busy, trying to create a notebook and crayon folder for a toddler. It is coming along. I am in round 3. I have until Friday night to get it right and then it's too late. For the birthday party at least. :)



 

 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link...! good luck with your notebook/crayon holder!!! :) ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the deadline, i usually finish in the nick of time!! I was just looking at two quilts that i made for my bed and wondering how i got the sizes SO different! lol

    ReplyDelete