About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WIP Wednseday: June 2012 week 1

Linking up at Lee's. Go see some great WIPS!


The Sherbet quilt is DONE! This quilt has been a W.I.P. since fall 2009, when I bought the pattern and got the fabric gifted to me from my Mother in law. Actual work on it started in approximately January of 2010. I completed the top in May 2010. Then it languished for a while, like maybe a year, when I finally got it quilted in summer of 2011. Last month I made the binding and trimmed it. Then yesterday I put the binding on, took some photos  and then washed it and put it on my bed to snuggle in!
Hooray!

http://www.the-teachers-pet.com/tpindex.html : quilt pattern is called TP#200 - "Take 5"






This is the largest quilt I have bound and in order to keep the binding under control during sewing, I shoved a pin through the roll and it worked great!

I also finally finished the 3rd basket liner from the set I made back in March.



My plan for the summer is to work my way through my stack of UFOs and get organized. At the very least I am going to bind the last 2 quilts and get the Hot Wheels quilt done.


Project
Due
Designed
Started
Pieced
Bordered
Back
Basted
Embellished
Quilted
Bound
Bliss
N/A

Yes
Done

FP

N/A


Cherry
N/A
Yes
Yes
Done
Done
Done

N/A
Done

Spur
N/A
Yes
Yes
Done
Done
Done
Done
N/A
Done

Sherbet
N/A

Yes
Done
Done
Done

N/A
Done
Done
Tree skirt
Mid Dec.
Yes
Yes







Advent Calendar
Nov 30
Yes
Yes







Hot wheels
N/A

Yes







Vacation 2010
N/A









Southwest
N/A









Teal and Brown
N/A

Yes
Done
Done
Done
Done
N/A


Neutral Mediterranean
N/A
Yes
Yes
In progress






Mckenzie










Lavender










Repro Wedding ring










Come What May










Supernova










T-shirt










Sliced Coins



Done

FP




 Sewing Machine Cover













































*edited to change out the photos - 06/06/12
 

7 comments:

  1. A great finish! I think I would be depressed if I listed all my projects!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a finish! Looks lovely! Love all the pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great name too! Be it feels great to get one done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list. I really need to organize what I am doing and make a list and keep track of it. My wip's are so out of control because I don't track them well.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Way to go, finishing a long-term WIP! It's beautiful! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Love the colors. It's well worth the wait. LOVE LOVE LOVE Your spreadsheet! I am sooooo spreadsheet oriented. Keep plugging away at them!

    ReplyDelete