About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIP Wednedsday June 20 2012

 

What I am working on right now (or "Works in Progress"), is the Hot Wheels Quilt. Now, I have been absolutely itching to cut into that cute fat quarter stack I got last week at Fat Quarters Quilt Shop on the So-Cal Quilter's Run. But I am sticking to my goals of finishing those certain items this summer, the Hot Wheels quilt, and the 2 quilts that need to be bound.



Pieces for the top and bottom borders.

The black and white check fabric hanging on the chair will be the outside border. I forgot to add that to the photos of the quilt shop goodies I bought last week.





 

1 comment:

  1. You have more self control than I do...Good luck sticking to your goals! Always nice to see what you're working on
    :)

    ReplyDelete