About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quilt shop fun!

Southern California is having a quilt shop hop, the Southern California Quilter's Run.  The run is this weekend and next weekend from Thursday to Sunday both weekends.
I can probably only get to 3 of the shops. In fact I already hit up the closest one this morning, right when they opened. The Fat Quarters Quilt Shop. I found a really cute fat quarter bundle,





(Dilly Dally by Kathy Hall of Delish for Andover. This is one line that I would not have bought online, but in person was really cute!)



 got a block kit for the Quilters Run and a little charm pack for participating. I also found out they are doing a shipping special right now for free shipping anywhere in the continental US. International ships for $15.00. I knew you all would want to hear about that little deal! They have Amy Butler fabrics, 30's repro's, lots of cute baby flannels, traditional and primitive prints and plaids, wools and tons of patterns. I have not spent much time looking at their online selection, but the owner has been happy to help if something wasn't listed. Just ask if they have what you are looking for. (However, I just saw on the website that only online orders count for the promo, not phone orders.)

I am not being compensated for this post, I just like the shop and the service I get there.
If I get to any more shops I will be sure and let you know all about it!
Have a great day!

Edit:
  *Freebies:
Charm pack
Moda pattern
Block patterns
Passport
Napkin (I could have had a cookie too, but I didn't want to spend my calories on it.)  :)

  * What I bought:
Fat Quarter Pack
Quilter's Run Block kit
Another yard of fabric for the Hot Wheels quilt that I forgot about 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment