About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The little (nameless) quilt is done

I finished the little quilt today. I did self binding on it since I was using all scraps from the Sherbet quilt and did not have enough to make a binding. I actually had to trim about 1/2 an inch off the quilt to do that because my backing was so close to being too small.
  It quilted quickly and without any major problems. I am putting it through the wash now, and will take it to the meeting tonight to pass off to someone who can deliver it.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a name? I was thinking Strawberry lemonade or something along those lines. I'd love your input!

And now, I need to edit my handouts for my class tonight so they actually make sense. :) Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Very nice quilt...I think your name is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nameless quilt! Pretty Pinwheels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry Lemonade is a great name! Love the pinwheels and how you layered the borders. Very nice job.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love strawberry lemondade too! What a cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete