About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday: April week 1


I have only been working on the Rocky and Bullwinkle quilt this week. I am mostly done with the quilting. I have until Friday to get it done. I burned out yesterday and had to stop and I may not work on it today either, as I have some Easter items to prepare. We shall see!



Visit Lee's to see what else is in progress in the bloggy world this week.



2 comments:

  1. What Easter items are you working on? Are they a surprise?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I love Rocky and Bullwinkle :) The quilt looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete