About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The weekend's accomplishments


We listened to 8 hours of General Conference during which we, the family, (with people popping in and out as they got bored) put together 3 puzzles. The unicorn one took 2 - 2 hour sessions and then some. It had annoying glow in the dark lines that messed up the image making it even harder to figure out. The top left puzzle my husband and I did Friday night. It was a doozy too. I prefer the other kind; somewhat challenging but not mind blowing. :)

 Monday I basted and started quilting the Rocky and Bullwinkle quilt. I am free motion quilting part of it and straight line quilting part of it. I have finished quilting all the sashing and most of the border and just have 7 blocks to finish up.
 Do you like my quilting gloves? They are from Home Depot and were 2 bucks or something like that. They work great!




2 comments:

  1. What fun puzzles! What a great thing to keep everyone together during GC.
    Have fun with the quilt! I know it will turn out stunning
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like lots of fun....love the quilt

    ReplyDelete