About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

So close!

No pictures to share yet, but I had to tell someone that I have finished the quilting on the Rocky and Bullwinkle quilt!!!
I am so excited to have it almost done. I definitely need to check out some tutorials on starting and stopping the quilting though. I totally fudged most of it. :) If anyone has any good ones, let me know!
I hope it doesn't all unravel. :P
Now to make some binding.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Well good for you!! Isn`t it a nice feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl you got an award over on my blog! Have a great day and can't wait to see your finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete