About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Recipe books

I thought it would be nice to share this idea for keeping your go-to recipes in that is posted on Crafty Vegas Mom today. I have been using these for ages, although I only have one that I made "cute". The rest just have a postcard printed with the types of recipes inside like "sides", "main dish" and things like that. I have been working on getting my recipes ready to put into the mini binders I talked about here. But these little albums work really well too!
Check out Bobbi's post for this great recipe book idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment