About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pay It Forward Handmade finishes.

Over the last few months I have been working on my Pay It Forward Handmade gifts. I have talked about all of them here on the blog as I completed them, but never said what they were for really.
I sent 2 Stay Put  Kitchen Towels, 1 Strippy Charm Pouch, 1 stationary holder, with 4 cards and envelopes, and 2 Kara Chocolates Mint Truffles (I did not make these) :).



There is a  Flickr group for Pay It Forward Handmade where you can see other items that have been sent out if you are interested. It was fun making these for the ladies who signed up with me and I hope they enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. I loved mine...thank you so much Harriet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, kitty jumped up on desk and hit the button before I could finish Harriet Homemaker....ah life with kitties! Never dull!

    ReplyDelete