About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ahem... No FNSI here

Handmade by Heidi


I had planned on making a couple of pillowcases last night for the special edition of Friday Night Sew In, but after attending the church social, we ended up vegging out in front of Star Wars Episode VI. Before we left for the party I did get 3 sets of binding strips cut for the 3 quilts I have quilted, but that is all I got done.
I still plan on making a couple of pillowcases to send to Conkerr Cancer just the same.

There were a lot of cute things made last night, so don't forget to check the link up and see what got made. (I loved the Flames pillowcase!)

No comments:

Post a Comment