About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, March 23, 2012

WINNER!!

I am happy to announce the winner of the prize here for participants of the Quilting Gallery Blog Hop Party.
Via Random Number Generator the winner  is: Sherri D!




I still do not have a functioning camera, so a phone photo will have to do. Here is the little prize that I gathered for my winner:



A pattern from Eleanor Burns and some DS Quilts almost-fat quarters (they were cut a little shy of correct at the store).
They will be on their way as soon as I hear from Sherri D!

Thanks to everyone who visited and left comments. I really enjoyed reading them and sharing them with my kids. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much! I was in a panic this morning because my email client was acting up. I DID send you my mailing address and hope it made it through, just fine.
    I am really tickled about winning this prize! Thank you for being part of the blog hop.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric and pattern arrived today. Thank you again! I will have fun with all of this. :)

    ReplyDelete