About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Twitter? Hmmmm

I have been seeing Twitter posts/feeds (tweets?) on various blogs and it seems to be similar to instant messaging, except way more open. Am I way off?
And just out of curiosity, how many people use Twitter on a regular basis (people meaning you who read my blog). Why not IM, or email, or use Facebook? What are the pros and cons?

Share, my friends. Share...

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. I use Twitter to keep up with friends who don't blog much. They're more likely to post updates on the minutiae of their daily life on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use twitter sporadically. I think it is fun to catch up with people I don't normally talk to a lot, but can see what they are up to.

    ReplyDelete