About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Help!

Which layout? I am not sure I like the yellow. The 4 patch  blocks in some of the pictures are not laying right. At least one of them was turned. 8 is almost right with just the upper left one backwards.

What do you think. I am stumped. None of them are great, but it is all I have.
Suggestions? I can't add any fabric that isn't pictured.

6 comments:

  1. My vote....number 8! :-) I wasn't taking to well to the yellow either haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like either 4 or 8. Definitely not the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like two...I think with out the yellow its a bit bland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first checked this out with my tiny iphone and knew that I couldn't leave a comment as I could barely see the photos...ok so now on my computer. I'm going with #8.

    ReplyDelete