About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have been creating a table top quilt for the table in our living room because it currently has a moving box protecting it from the TV. Can you say UGLY? I won this fun fabric set from Debbie at A Quilter's Table (Juicy Blossoms).
I spent my one completely commitment-free Friday last week completing the top. Now I just need to piece a back and then I can practice some FMQ on it.


Next week I get a fabulous vacation!


Linking up to Freshly Pieced! Go check it out.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks lovely!!! Those are some really fun fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how your FMQ goes. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is very pretty xxx not a color combo i would choose but i think it works well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these fabrics are so pretty. i love how you put them all together.

    ReplyDelete